California Dispensaries & Delivery Services

Interested in purchasing from the Kind House catalog? Sign up now! An account representative will contact you shortly. Please note: If you sell medical cannabis, the law requires you to register with the Board of Equalization (BOE) for a seller’s permit. You can register for a seller’s permit on the BOE website. There is no cost to obtain a seller’s permit. Moreover, you are not required to disclose the type of product you sell. Find additional information on Sales Tax and Registration for Medical Marijuana Sellers here.